don't postpone joy

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My birthday is six months from today~

for whoever wants to know, I'll be 39, and the sun will be shining...as it always does in August in Texas.
The weather outside is dreary. It's grey and there's shit coming from the sky. Not actual excriment...just some precip that we really need. I'm trying to imagine how it is on days when i think nothing and no one can get me down. The sun is usually out on those days.
I talked chatted with a guy last night, who is totally enamored with me. Even though he doesn't know me and thinks I am sophisticated and upper somethingorother, he totally wants me to enter into some relationship that involves sleeping together, two-stepping and cuddling. He hates sushi, and doesn't care about museums, says ain't, and drives a truck for a living. The pisser of it, is that I actually consider it because he lives so close and seems so genuine. Hello. This is the girl who would gladly drop 500bucks on a pair of shoes if she had the dough.
I have been ignoring my mom (I know, very mature and grown up of me)
My brother has an outrageously high lipid count which has somehow metastasized as a thingy in his eye...he says it's not virul--hope his liver's ok.
Good news is that my temporary roomie is gone (I'm not sure you know about that or not--suffice to say, i took in another stray who bit my feeding hand--this time not QUITE so bad)
other good news: I've figured my money situation for next month. Looks like I'll be able to pay my bills again.
wooohooo pick me!

4 Comments:

At 22 February, 2006 13:39, Blogger Osbasso said...

All you need to do is get up to Montana!

 
At 22 February, 2006 20:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how the sun can alter EVERYTHING!!!!???????? I'm ready for some sun!
Yay for solvency! :)

 
At 23 February, 2006 10:35, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey..at least MY strays dont stick it to me..but we all have our weakness's for those less fortunate than us..

I love ya Daisy girl :)

 
At 24 February, 2006 19:43, Blogger Jim Cooper said...

Happy Half Birthday!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home